SHARON SALZBERG is a world-renowned teacher and New York Times bestselling author in the realm of meditation. Since 1974, when she first began teaching, she has played a critical role in bringing meditation and mindfulness practices to the West and into mainstream culture. She is the cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, and the author of several books, including the New York Times bestseller Real Happiness, as well as Lovingkindness, her major work, and Real Happiness At Work. Sharon presents a secular, modern perspective to Buddhist teachings, making them readily approachable. She is known for her down-to-earth teaching style. She writes a regular piece for On Being, contributes to Huffington Post, and hosts The Metta Hour, her own podcast.
- Finding Your Way: Meditations, Thoughts, And Wisdom For Living An Authentic Life
- The Mindful Path To Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself From Destructive Thoughts And Emotions
- Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art Of Happiness
- Real Happiness, 10th Anniversary Edition: A 28-Day Program To Realize The Power Of Meditation
- Real Life: The Journey From Isolation To Openness And Freedom