SHARON SALZBERG is a world-renowned teacher and New York Times bestselling author in the realm of meditation. Since 1974, when she first began teaching, she has played a critical role in bringing meditation and mindfulness practices to the West and into mainstream culture. She is the cofounder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, and the author of several books, including the New York Times bestseller Real Happiness, as well as Lovingkindness, her major work, and Real Happiness At Work. Sharon presents a secular, modern perspective to Buddhist teachings, making them readily approachable. She is known for her down-to-earth teaching style. She writes a regular piece for On Being, contributes to Huffington Post, and hosts The Metta Hour, her own podcast.
- The Road Home: A Contemporary Exploration Of The Buddhist Path
- Open To Life: Learning To Love Yourself And The World
- Embracing Your Boundless Heart: Cultivating Lovingkindness, Gratitude, and Joy
- Healing Emotions: Conversations With The Dalai Lama On Psychology, Meditation, And The Mind-Body Connection
- Room To Breathe: An At-Home Meditation Retreat With Sharon Salzberg