Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet, Bread & Wine, and Savor are all written by Shauna Niequist. She is married to Aaron and has two crazy, silly, and adorable boys named Henry and Mac. They live just outside of Chicago, where Aaron is the director of The Practice and is working on a new liturgy project called A New Liturgy. Shauna also contributes to the Storyline Blog and IF: Table, is a member of the Relevant podcast, and teaches at her church as a guest teacher. Family, dinner parties, and books are Shauna's three major loves, and she believes that vulnerable storytelling, hard laughter, and cold pizza for breakfast can cure practically everything.
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
- Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes
- Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, as You Are
- Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way
- Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life