Shefali Tsabary, PhD, is a clinical psychologist who earned her doctorate from Columbia University in New York. Dr. Shefali was introduced to Eastern mindfulness at a young age and now combines it with Western psychology. Her ability to reach a global audience is due to her blend of East and West. Her ability to appeal to a psychologically astute as well as a consciousness-driven audience distinguishes her as a one-of-a-kind parenting expert. Dr. Shefali has worked with a diverse group of people, including Asian Tsunami survivors and Third World women, inner-city youth and suburban families, the elderly and infirm, and corporate executives.
Dr. Shefali is a private practitioner who teaches frequently on mindful living and conscious parenting around the world. She is the author of Out of Control, which was released in early 2014, and It's a Mom: What You Should Know About the Early Years of Motherhood, which spent four weeks on the Indian National Bestseller List. Dr. Shefali appeared on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday and Lifeclass television shows recently. Oprah noted in her introduction of the author and this book that she had not been as enthusiastic about a book's philosophy since Eckhart Tolle's A New World.
This book debuted at #1 on Amazon and BN, and it is still in the top 10.
- A Radical Awakening: Turn Pain Into Power, Embrace Your Truth, Live Free
- The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children
- Superpowered: Transform Anxiety Into Courage, Confidence, and Resilience
- The Awakened Family: How to Raise Empowered, Resilient, and Conscious Children
- Out of Control: Why Disciplining Your Child Doesn't Work and What Will
- #755 in family & relationships