Steve Sheinkin is a bestselling author of fast-paced, cinematic histories for children. The National Book Award longlist included his book The Port Chicago 50: Tragedy, Mutiny, and the Struggle for Civil Rights. Bomb: The Race to Build-and-Steal the World's Most Deadly Weapon was a Newbery Honor Book, a finalist for the National Book Prize, and the winner of the Sibert Award and the YALSA Award for Excellence in Young Adult Nonfiction.
- Bomb: The Race To Build--And Steal--The World's Most Dangerous Weapon
- The Notorious Benedict Arnold: A True Story Of Adventure, Heroism & Treachery
- King George: What Was His Problem?: Everything Your Schoolbooks Didn't Tell You About The American Revolution
- Fallout: Spies, Superbombs, And The Ultimate Cold War Showdown
- Which Way To The Wild West?: Everything Your Schoolbooks Didn't Tell You About America's Westward Expansion