Sheri Amsel has taught anatomy, physiology, and biology classes at a number of universities. She has authored and illustrated a number of children's books as well as more than twenty science-related books. Amsel holds master's degrees in anatomy, physiology, and biomedical illustration, and she is the creator of the www.exploringnature.org website, which is utilized by students and instructors all around the world. She currently resides in Westport, New York.
- The New Organic Grower: A Master's Manual of Tools and Techniques for the Home and Market Gardener, 2nd Edition
- The Everything Kids' Human Body Book: All You Need to Know about Your Body Systems - From Head to Toe!
- The Everything Kids' Science Bundle: The Everything(r) Kids' Astronomy Book; The Everything(r) Kids' Human Body Book; The Everything(r) Kids' Science
- Vermont Nature Guide: A field guide to birds, mammals, trees, insects, wildflowers, amphibians, reptiles, and where to find them
- The Everything Kids' Environment Book: Learn How You Can Help the Environment-By Getting Involved at School, at Home, or at Play
- #2508 in juvenile nonfiction