Sheri Van Dijk
Sheri Van Dijk, MSW, is a psychotherapist who works in private practice as well as at the Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada. She is the coauthor of The Bipolar Workbook for Youth and the author of The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Bipolar Disorder, Don't Let Your Emotions Rule Your Life for Adolescents, Calming the Emotional Storm, and DBT Made Easy. She was awarded the R.O. in September 2010. For her study on employing dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) techniques to treat bipolar disorder, she received the Jones Prize from the Canadian Psychiatric Association. Sheri gives talks all over the world about how to use DBT to manage mental health issues.
- The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook For Bipolar Disorder: Using Dbt To Regain Control Of Your Emotions And Your Life
- L'oeuvre Ecrit Du Peintre Le Scouezec
- Calming The Emotional Storm: Using Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills To Manage Your Emotions And Balance Your Life
- The Dbt Workbook For Emotional Relief: Fast-Acting Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills To Balance Out-Of-Control Emotions And Find Calm Right Now
- The Dbt Skills Workbook For Teen Self-Harm: Practical Tools To Help You Manage Emotions And Overcome Self-Harming Behaviors