Sherrie Eldridge's writing is straightforward and informative, and she writes from a desire to bring adopted children and their parents closer together. She is the author of more than five books, including the best-selling Twenty Things Adopted Youngsters Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew. She is an internationally famous adoption advocate speaker. She knows the perspective of adoptees and offers advice on how to strengthen parent-child connections. She is a Congressional Angel in Adoption and is actively involved in adoption advocacy. Bob Eldridge has been Sherrie's husband for 50 years.
They have two married daughters and six grandchildren, one of whom was adopted into the family. Visit SherrieEldridge.com for more information.
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew
- 20 Life-Transforming Choices Adoptees Need to Make, Second Edition
- 20 Things Adoptive Parents Need to Succeed: Discover the Secrets to Understanding the Unique Needs of Your Adopted Child-And Becoming the Best Parent
- Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish: A Daily Devotional for Adoptive and Birth Parents
- Forever Fingerprints: An Amazing Discovery for Adopted Children
- #1729 in family & relationships