Simon Garfield has written seventeen critically praised nonfiction books, including A Remarkable Woman (as editor), To the Letter, On the Map, Just My Type, and Mauve. The Death of Innocence, his study of AIDS in Britain, got the Somerset Maugham prize. www.simongarfield.com is a website dedicated to the author Simon Garfield.
- Just My Type: A Book About Fonts
- On The Map: A Mind-Expanding Exploration Of The Way The World Looks
- The Panama Papers: Breaking The Story Of How The Rich And Powerful Hide Their Money
- Mauve: How One Man Invented A Color That Changed The World
- To the Letter: A Celebration of the Lost Art of Letter Writing