Vogue(R) Knitting, Knit Simple(TM), and other knitting and crafts magazines are published by SoHo Publishing Co.'s book branch, Sixth&Spring Books. Sixth&Spring, based in New York City, releases 15 to 20 new knitting, crochet, sewing, crafts, and lifestyle titles each year, with a backlist of over 100 titles. Cascade Yarns was formed by Bob and Jean Dunbabin, who developed a line of 100% Peruvian highland merino wools, including Cascade 220 (a worsted weight), to provide knitters with both high quality and low cost. Cascade 220(R), which comes in hundreds of colors, is one of the most popular yarns on the market today. Tukwila, Washington is home to the Dunbabins.
- 60 Quick Knit Blanket Squares: Mix & Match for Custom Designs Using 220 Superwash(r) Merino from Cascade Yarns(r)
- 60 Quick Baby Knits: Blankets, Booties, Sweaters & More in Cascade 220(tm) Superwash
- 60 Quick Cotton Knits: The Ultimate Cotton Collection in Ultra Pima from Cascade Yarns
- 60 Quick Knitted Toys: Fun, Fabulous Knits in the 220 Superwash(r) Collection from Cascade Yarns(r)
- Knit Blankets: 25 Colorful & Cozy Throws