TRALEG KYABGON (1955-2012) was born in eastern Tibet and was educated by many renowned teachers of Tibetan Buddhism's four major lineages. He is the founder of the Kagyu E-Vam Buddhist Institute, which has a significant practice center in New York City and is based in Melbourne, Australia. Rinpoche was renowned for his knowledge of Western psychology and society, as well as comparative religion. He has lectured at universities and Buddhist centers throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia, and is the author of Mind at Ease and The Practice of Lojong.
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying: The Spiritual Classic & International Bestseller: 25th Anniversary Edition
- The Essence of Buddhism: An Introduction to Its Philosophy and Practice
- Glimpse After Glimpse: Daily Reflections on Living and Dying
- Brilliant Moon: The Autobiography of Dilgo Khyentse
- Fearless in Tibet: The Life of the Mystic Terton Sogyal
- #355 in Religious Books & Novels