Soong-Chan Rah (ThD, Duke University) is a well-known speaker and a leading figure in the evangelical social justice movement today. Milton B. is his name. Engebretson is the Engebretson Professor of Church Development and Evangelism at North Park Theological Seminary in Chicago, Illinois, and the author of Many Colors: Cultural Intelligence for a Changing Church (winner of an Outreach magazine book award) and The New Evangelicalism. Rah was the founding pastor of Cambridge Community Fellowship Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a multiethnic, urban, postmodern generation church. Sojourners, the Christian Community Development Association (CCDA), World Vision, and the Catalyst Leadership Center are all on his board of directors.
- Unsettling Truths: The Ongoing, Dehumanizing Legacy Of The Doctrine Of Discovery
- Many Colors: Cultural Intelligence For A Changing Church
- Prophetic Lament: A Call For Justice In Troubled Times
- The Next Evangelicalism: Freeing The Church From Western Cultural Captivity
- Healing Racial Trauma: The Road To Resilience