Sophie Hudson enjoys laughing more than anything else. She started writing her blog, BooMama.net, in November 2005, and she hasn't stopped since. Sophie believes that through her stories, women may find inspiration, hope, and laughter in the ordinary, happy moments of life. Sophie is a big fan of pajama pajamas and enjoys yelling loudly at college football games (#HailState) and binge-watching full seasons of TV shows. In Birmingham, Alabama, she lives with her husband and children.
- Grace Upon Grace Journaling Devotional: Trusting God No Matter What
- All in All Journaling Devotional: Loving God Wherever You Are
- Home Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We Belong
- A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of Bacon
- Giddy Up, Eunice: (Because Women Need Each Other)