Sophocles is one of just three ancient Greek tragedians whose works have survived to this day. Only seven of Sophocles' plays have been preserved in their entirety: Ajax, Antigone, Women of Trachis, Oedipus Rex, Electra, Philoctetes, and Oedipus at Colonus.
- The Three Theban Plays: Antigone; Oedipus the King; Oedipus at Colonus
- Oedipus Rex (Dover Thrift Editions)
- Antigone, Oedipus the King, Electra
- All That You've Seen Here Is God: New Versions of Four Greek Tragedies Sophocles' Ajax, Philoctetes, Women of Trachis; Aeschylus' Prometheus Bound (A Vintage original)
- The Complete Greek Tragedies: Sophocles I