Sophocles is one of just three ancient Greek tragedians whose works have survived to this day. Only seven of Sophocles' plays have been preserved in their entirety: Ajax, Antigone, Women of Trachis, Oedipus Rex, Electra, Philoctetes, and Oedipus at Colonus.
- The Greek Plays: Sixteen Plays by Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides
- All That You've Seen Here Is God: New Versions of Four Greek Tragedies Sophocles' Ajax, Philoctetes, Women of Trachis; Aeschylus' Prometheus Bound
- The Oedipus Plays: Antigone, Oedipus Rex, Oedipus at Colonus Sparknotes Literature Guide, 50
- Ajax. Electra. Oedipus Tyrannus
- Antigone - In a Version by Bertolt Brecht (Paperback)