Stan Tatkin, PsyD, MFT, is a clinician, educator, and author who combines neuroscience, attachment theory, and current therapies in his work. He developed the PACT Institute with his wife, Tracey Boldemann-Tatkin, to teach other psychotherapists in the A Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy(R) (PACT) technique. Dr. Tatkin is an assistant clinical professor at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine and manages training programs across North America and internationally. He teaches and supervises family medicine residents at Kaiser Permanente in Woodland Hills, California. Wired for Love: How Understanding Your Partner's Brain and Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict and Create a Safe Relationship, as well as Your Brain on Love: TheNeurobiology of Good Partnerships, are his books.
- Wired For Love: How Understanding Your Partner's Brain And Attachment Style Can Help You Defuse Conflict And Build A Secure Relationsh
- We Do: Saying Yes To A Relationship Of Depth, True Connection, And Enduring Love
- Wired For Dating: How Understanding Neurobiology And Attachment Style Can Help You Find Your Ideal Mate
- Baby Bomb: A Relationship Survival Guide For New Parents
- Love And War In Intimate Relationships: Connection, Disconnection, And Mutual Regulation In Couple Therapy