Before becoming one of the world's most active researchers on the cognitive neuroscience of language and number processing in the human brain, Stanislas Dehaene was trained as a mathematician and psychologist. He is the author of The Number Sense and Reading in the Brain, both of which have been widely published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. He is based in France.
- Reading in the Brain: The New Science of How We Read
- Consciousness and the Brain: Deciphering How the Brain Codes Our Thoughts
- The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics
- From Monkey Brain to Human Brain: A Fyssen Foundation Symposium
- Space, Time and Number in the Brain: Searching for the Foundations of Mathematical Thought