STEPHAN TALTY is the best-selling author of Agent Garbo, Empire of Blue Water, and other narrative nonfiction books. His writings have been adapted into two films: Captain Phillips, which won an Academy Award, and Only the Brave, which won an Academy Award. He's also the author of two psychological thrillers, including the New York Times bestselling Black Irish, which is set in Buffalo, where he grew up. He has written for a variety of magazines, including the New York Times Magazine, GQ, and others. Talty and his family now live outside of New York City.
- Granite Mountain: The Firsthand Account Of A Tragic Wildfire, Its Lone Survivor, And The Firefighters Who Made The Ultimate Sacrifice
- Saving Bravo: The Greatest Rescue Mission In Navy Seal History
- The Black Hand: The Epic War Between A Brilliant Detective And The Deadliest Secret Society In American History
- The Good Assassin: How A Mossad Agent And A Band Of Survivors Hunted Down The Butcher Of Latvia
- Under The Same Sky: From Starvation In North Korea To Salvation In America