Stephanie W Drimmer
STEPHANIE WARREN DRIMMER writes about biology, technology, and outer space. Her work has appeared in Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, National Geographic Kids magazine, and Scholastic's SuperScience and Science World magazines. Drimmer is a graduate of New York University's Science, Health and Environmental Reporting program. She is an expert at imparting scientific information at a level that is both fun and understandable and is the author of multiple National Geographic Kids books including Mastermind, Brain Bogglers, and Brain Games: Big Book of Boredom Busters.
Most Popular books By Stephanie W Drimmer
- Brain Games: Mighty Book Of Mind Benders
- National Geographic Readers: Night Sky
- Jurassic Smarts: A Jam-Packed Fact Book for Dinosaur Superfans!
- National Geographic Readers: Mythical Beasts (L3): 100 Fun Facts About Real Animals And The Myths They Inspire
- National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weatherpedia: The Most Complete Weather Reference Ever
Ranking in Category
All Books by Stephanie W Drimmer
Show Out of Stock Items