Stephen H Buhner
Stephen Harrod Buhner is an Earth poet and the author of ten books about nature, indigenous cultures, the environment, and herbal medicine, all of which have won awards. He comes from a long line of healers, including Leroy Burney, the United States Surgeon General under Eisenhower and Kennedy, and Elizabeth Lusterheide, a midwife and herbalist in rural Indiana in the early 1800s. His great-grandfather C.G., on the other hand, has had the greatest influence on his art. When Harrod began his career as a physician in 1911, he mostly used plant treatments in rural Indiana. Stephen's work has been featured in media across North America and Europe, including Common Boundary, Apotheosis, Shaman's Drum, The New York Times, CNN, and Good Morning America, to name a few. www.gaianstudies.org is a website dedicated to the study of Gaia.
- Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-Resistant Bacteria
- Healing Lyme: Natural Healing of Lyme Borreliosis and the Coinfections Chlamydia and Spotted Fever Rickettsiosis
- Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections: Complementary and Holistic Treatments for Bartonella and Mycoplasma
- The Lost Language of Plants: The Ecological Importance of Plant Medicines to Life on Earth
- The Transformational Power of Fasting: The Way to Spiritual, Physical, and Emotional Rejuvenation