Stephen Kinzer is the author of several books, including Reset, Overthrow, and All the Shah's Men. He was an award-winning foreign correspondent who worked for the New York Times in Turkey, Germany, and Nicaragua, as well as the Boston Globe in Latin America. He is a frequent contributor to the New York Review of Books and a columnist for the Guardian. He teaches international relations at Boston University and is a frequent contributor to the New York Review of Books. He is based in Boston.
- All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror
- Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq
- The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War
- Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control
- The True Flag: Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain, and the Birth of American Empire