Stephen L Moore
Savage Frontier: Rangers, Riflemen, and Indian Warfare in Texas, Volume I, 1835-1837 is written by Stephen L. Moore, a sixth-generation Texan. He also wrote the books Eighteen Minutes: The Battle of San Jacinto and the Texas Independence Campaign and Taming Texas: Captain William T. Sherman. Lone Star Service by Sadler's Wells. He currently resides in Lantana, Texas.
- Uncommon Valor: The Recon Company That Earned Five Medals Of Honor And Included America's Most Decorated Green Beret
- Presumed Lost: The Incredible Ordeal Of America's Submarine Pows During The Pacific War
- As Good As Dead: The Daring Escape Of American Pows From A Japanese Death Camp
- The Battle For Hell's Island: How A Small Band Of Carrier Dive-Bombers Helped Save Guadalcanal
- Patton's Payback: The Battle Of El Guettar And General Patton's Rise To Glory