Stephen M Stahl
Stephen M. is a well-known author. Stahl is a Psychiatry Adjunct Professor at the University of California, San Diego. He has received funding from the National Institute of Mental Health, the Veterans Administration, and the pharmaceutical sector for various research projects. Dr. Stahl is an internationally recognized clinician, researcher, and teacher in psychiatry with a specialization in psychopharmacology who has published over 200 articles and chapters.
- Prescriber's Guide: Stahl's Essential Psychopharmacology
- Practical Psychopharmacology: Translating Findings from Evidence-Based Trials Into Real-World Clinical Practice
- The Clozapine Handbook: Stahl's Handbooks
- Stahl's Illustrated Substance Use and Impulsive Disorders
- Prescriber's Guide - Children and Adolescents