Stephen Mansfield is a freelance photojournalist and author based in Japan who has contributed to over 60 publications, newspapers, and journals around the world. Japanese Stone Gardens: Origins, Meaning, Shape, and Tokyo: A Cultural and Literary History are two of his publications. He is a specialist in the discipline, having visited over 200 Japanese gardens, written extensively on the subject, and constructed his own Japanese garden.
- Mansfield's Book of Manly Men: An Utterly Invigorating Guide to Being Your Most Masculine Self
- The Search for God and Guinness: A Biography of the Beer That Changed the World
- Men on Fire: Restoring the Forces That Forge Noble Manhood
- Never Give in: The Extraordinary Character of Winston Churchill
- Lincoln's Battle with God: A President's Struggle with Faith and What It Meant for America