Stephen R Covey
Stephen R. Covey has been named one of Time magazine's twenty-five most influential Americans. Covey (1932-2012) was a well-known leadership expert, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author who lived from 1932 to 2012. His books have sold over 25 million copies in 38 languages, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was designated the #1 Most Impact Business Book of the 20th Century. He became the founding and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, a leading global training organization, after getting an MBA from Harvard and a doctorate from Brigham Young University.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition)
- The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Guided Journal (Goals Journal, Self Improvement Book)