Stephen W Porges
Stephen W. is a well-known author. Porges, PhD, is a Distinguished University Scientist at Indiana University and the founding director of the Kinsey Institute Traumatic Stress Research Consortium. He is also a professor of psychiatry at the University of North Carolina and a co-founder of the Polyvagal Institute. He resides in the Florida beach town of Atlantic Beach.
- The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation
- The Pocket Guide to the Polyvagal Theory: The Transformative Power of Feeling Safe
- The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological Foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies
- The Polyvagal Theory and the Pocket Guide to the Polyvagal Theory, Two-Book Set