Steven E Ozment
Steven Ozment is a Harvard University history professor who has received Guggenheim and National Endowment for the Humanities grants, as well as the Schaff History Award from the American Church History Society in 1981. He is the author of ten books, all of which are available in print. The History Book Club chose his Magdalena and Balthasar and Three Behaim Boys. His book, The Age of Reform, was nominated for an American Book Award. He is a coauthor of the widely known textbook The Western Heritage.
- A Mighty Fortress: A New History of the German People
- The Age of Reform, 1250-1550: An Intellectual and Religious History of Late Medieval and Reformation Europe
- The Burgermeister's Daughter: Scandal in a Sixteenth-Century German Town
- The Reformation in the Cities: The Appeal of Protestantism to Sixteenth-Century Germany and Switzerland
- The Heritage of World Civilizations: Volume Two since 1500 (7th Edition)