Steven Johnson is the editor of The Innovator's Cookbook and the bestselling author of Future Perfect, Where Good Ideas Come From, The Invention of Air, The Ghost Map, and Everything Bad is Good for You. He is the creator of a number of well-known websites and contributes to publications such as Time, Wired, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal. With his wife and three sons, he resides in Marin County, California.
- The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic--And How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World
- How We Got to Now: Six Innovations That Made the Modern World
- Where Good Ideas Come from: The Natural History of Innovation
- Wonderland: How Play Made the Modern World
- Everything Bad Is Good for You: How Today's Popular Culture Is Actually Making Us Smarter