The Aspect Quickest for Flying, by Steven Kotler, was a San Francisco Chronicle bestseller and earned the William L. Morris Award. Crawford is the winner of the IAFA Fantasy Award. His nonfiction has appeared in a variety of publications, including the New York Times Magazine, GQ, National Geographic, Details, Wired, Men's Journal, Maxim, Salon, and others. He lives in Los Angeles, California, and has surfed all around the world.
- The Art of Impossible: A Peak Performance Primer
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think: How Converging Technologies Are Transforming Business, Industries, and Our Lives
- Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think
- Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World