Steven R GundryMD
Gundry, MD, is the founder and director of the Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara, as well as the director of the International Heart and Lung Institute in Palm Springs, California. Dr. Gundry shifted his focus from surgery to dietary modifications after a stellar surgical career as a professor and chairman of cardiothoracic surgery at Loma Linda University. He is the bestselling author of The Longevity Paradox, The Plant Paradox, The Plant Paradox Cookbook, The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy, and Dr Gundry's Food Evolution, as well as over 300 peer-reviewed articles on the use of diet and supplements to prevent heart illness, diabetes, autoimmune disease, and a variety of other ailments. Dr. Gundry resides in Palm Springs and Montecito, California, with his wife Penny and their dogs.
- The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in Healthy Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain
- The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy: The 30-Day Plan to Lose Weight, Feel Great, and Live Lectin-Free
- The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free
- The Longevity Paradox: How to Die Young at a Ripe Old Age
- The Energy Paradox: What to Do When Your Get-Up-And-Go Has Got Up and Gone