The New York Times bestselling author Steven Raichlen is the author of Barbeque! His books have been translated into 17 languages and have won five James Beard honors and three IACP awards. Steven Raichlen's Project Fire, Project Smoke, Primal Grill, and Barbecue University are among his public television programmes, as are the French language series Le Maitre du Grill and the Italian series Steven Raichlen Grills Italy. Raichlen is the creator and dean of Barbecue University, and has written for the New York Times, Esquire, and all of the culinary magazines. He was inducted into the BBQ Hall of Fame in 2015. www.barbecuebible.com is his website.
- Project Smoke: Seven Steps to Smoked Food Nirvana, Plus 100 Irresistible Recipes from Classic (Slam-Dunk Brisket) to Adventurous (Smo
- Barbecue Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades--Bastes, Butters & Glazes, Too
- The Barbecue] Bible
- How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book of Barbecue Techniques
- Project Fire: Cutting-Edge Techniques and Sizzling Recipes from the Caveman Porterhouse to Salt Slab Brownie s'Mores
- #216 in Cookbooks & Everything Food