Steven Rinella is a dedicated champion for conservation and the protection of public lands. He is an outdoorsman, writer, wild foods enthusiast, and television and podcast personality. His most recent book, The MeatEater Handbook to Wilderness Skills and Survival, is a New York Times bestseller. He is the host of the television show and podcast MeatEater. Outside, Field & Stream, and The New Yorker, among other journals, have published his work. Rinella, his wife, and their three children live in Bozeman, Montana.
- The Meateater Fish and Game Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for Every Hunter and Angler
- The Meateater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival
- The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game, Volume 1: Big Game
- The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game, Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl
- American Buffalo: In Search of a Lost Icon