Dr. Sue Johnson, an Order of Canada winner, is a world-renowned expert in the field of couple interventions. Dr. Johnson is the primary originator of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and has taught thousands of therapists in North America and across the world. He is a clinical psychologist and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant International UniversitÃ© in San Diego, as well as a professor at the University of Ottawa. She's written many articles and books, including Love Sense and Made for Connection.
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
- Hold Me Tight: Your Guide to the Most Successful Approach to Building Loving Relationships
- Created for Connection: The Hold Me Tight Guide for Christian Couples
- Love Sense: The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships
- GrandLoving: Making Memories with Your Grandchildren