Sue Weaver is a goat and sheep expert as well as the author of several livestock and poultry books, including Tiny Goats: Everything You Need to Know to Raise Miniature Goats in the City, Country, or Suburbs. She lives in Arkansas with goats, lambs, horses, chickens, a donkey, a llama, and a pet razorback hog, and writes for the magazine Hobby Farms.
- The Donkey Companion: Selecting, Training, Breeding, Enjoying & Caring for Donkeys
- Hobby Farm Animals: A Comprehensive Guide to Raising Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits, Goats, Pigs, Sheep, and Cattle
- The Goat: A Natural and Cultural History
- Storey's Guide to Raising Miniature Livestock: Goats, Sheep, Donkeys, Pigs, Horses, Cattle, Llamas
- The Backyard Goat: An Introductory Guide to Keeping and Enjoying Pet Goats, from Feeding and Housing to Making Your Own Cheese