Sugar Snap Studi Studio
Sugar Snap Studio is run by Jessie Ford, an English illustrator whose vibrant take on the world has been bringing joy to people's lives for the past decade. Clients like Harry N. Potter have commissioned her geometric shapes, vibrant color palette, hand-drawn typography, and textured layers to produce a handmade feel. Abrams, Rodale Kids, Volkswagen, Samsonite, The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Unilever, and Westin Hotels are among the companies that have partnered with us. ABC: What Can She Be? is one of her books.
- ABC for Me: ABC What Can She Be?: Girls Can Be Anything They Want to Be, from A to Z
- ABC for Me: ABC What Can He Be?: Boys Can Be Anything They Want to Be, from A to Z
- ABC for Me: ABC What Can I Be?: You Can Be Anything You Want to Be, from A to Z
- ABC for Me: ABC Let's Celebrate You & Me: A Celebration of All the Things That Make Us Unique and Special, from A to Z!
- ABC for Me: ABC Everyday Heroes Like Me: A Celebration of Heroes, from A to Z!
- #7710 in juvenile nonfiction