Sugar S Studio
Sugar Snap Studio is led by Jessie Ford, an English illustrator whose colorful view of the world has been brightening people's lives for the last decade. Her graphic shapes, bold color palette, hand-drawn typography, and textured layers create a handmade effect that has been commissioned by clients such as Harry N. Abrams, Rodale Kids, Volkswagen, Samsonite, The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Unilever, and Westin Hotels. Her books include ABC: What Can She Be?, ABC: What Can He Be?, and ABC: What Can I Be?
Jessie Ford is the illustrator behind Sugar Snap Studio. She lives on the south coast in Hove, England. Visit her online at sugarsnapstudio.co.uk.
- Puz 100 Double Side Bugs & Birds
- ABC for Me: ABC Let's Celebrate You & Me: A Celebration of All the Things That Make Us Unique and Special, from A to Z!
- ABC for Me: ABC Everyday Heroes Like Me: A Celebration of Heroes, from A to Z!
- ABC for Me: ABC What Can He Be?: Boys Can Be Anything They Want to Be, from A to Z
- ABC for Me: ABC What Can She Be?: Girls Can Be Anything They Want to Be, from A to Z
- #6950 in juvenile nonfiction