Susan Briscoe is a master of Japanese quilting techniques, and she puts her expertise to good use in this collection of quilting projects. Susan is a quilting and patchwork magazine writer and designer who also teaches patchwork and sashiko quilting in the UK and abroad.
- The Book of Boro: Techniques and Patterns Inspired by Traditional Japanese Textiles
- The Ultimate Sashiko Sourcebook: Patterns, Projects and Inspirations
- The Ultimate Kogin Collection: Projects and Patterns for Counted Sashiko Embroidery
- Japanese Taupe Quilts: 125 Blocks in Calm and Neutral Colors
- Simple Sashiko: 8 Sashiko Sewing Projects for the Modern Home