Susan Page has a master's degree in religion and formerly served as a campus pastor at Washington University in St. Louis. Louis, as well as New York City's Columbia University. At the University of California, Berkeley, she developed and directed the first university-based human sexuality program. She has devoted herself to writing about relationships and working with couples and singles full-time since 1980. She's written four books about love, including the national hit If I'm So Great, Why Am I Still Single?
- The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty
- Shortest Distance Between You and a Published Book
- The Power of Business Process Improvement: 10 Simple Steps to Increase Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Adaptability (UK Professional Business Management / Business)
- If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single?: Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever
- How One of You Can Bring the Two of You Together: Breakthrough Strategies to Resolve Your Conflicts and Reignite Your Love