Susan Weinschenk (Edgar, WI) holds a Ph.D. in psychology. with a Ph.D. in psychology and over 30 years of expertise applying psychology to communication and online interactions. She is a Fortune 1000 consultant and the author of five books. Her two most recent books are 100 Things Every Designer Should Know About People and Neuro Web Design: What Makes People Click? Susan has spoken at conferences across the country and internationally, including South by Southwest, the Conversion Conference, and the Usability Professionals Association. She gives onsite lectures for Fortune 1000 businesses, and she maintains a popular blog, whatmakesthemclick.net.
- Things Every Designer Needs to Know about People: Learn by Video
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know about People
- How to Get People to Do Stuff: Master the art and science of persuasion and motivation
- 100 MORE Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter)
- 100 Things Every Presenter Needs to Know about People