SUSAN ZOGHEIB is a registered dietitian (RD) with a master's degree in Health Science from Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario. Susan is a leader in the field of renal nutrition with over 10 years of experience working as a clinical dietitian. Her previous books on the subject include the bestselling Renal Diet Cookbook, the Renal Diet Plan & Cookbook, and The Optimal Nutrition Guide to Manage Kidney Disease. Susan lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Renal Diet Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed: The Complete Guide to Managing Kidney Disease and Avoiding Dialysis
- Renal Diet Cookbook: The Low Sodium, Low Potassium, Healthy Kidney Cookbook
- Renal Diet Plan and Cookbook: The Optimal Nutrition Guide to Manage Kidney Disease
- Keto in 28: The Ultimate Low-Carb, High-Fat Weight-Loss Solution
- The Easy Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan: 4 Weeks to Jumpstart Your Journey to Lifelong Health