At Stanford University, Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch professor of theoretical physics. He is a member of the National Academy of Arts and Sciences and the author of The Cosmic Landscape. He has won multiple awards, including the American Institute of Physics' science writing prize for his piece on black holes in Scientific American.
- General Relativity The Theoretical Minimum
- Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum
- The Theoretical Minimum: What You Need To Know To Start Doing Physics
- Special Relativity And Classical Field Theory: The Theoretical Minimum
- The Black Hole War: My Battle With Stephen Hawking To Make The World Safe For Quantum Mechanics