Suzanne Kelman is an award-winning screenwriter and the author of the Southlea Bay series. She was born in Scotland and raised in the United Kingdom, but now lives in the United States with her husband, Matthew, son, Christopher, and a zoo of rescued animals in her own version of Southlea Bay, Washington. She adores tap dance, theater, and high teas, and she can sing Puff, the Magic Dragon's opening stanza backwards.
- When The Nightingale Sings: A Powerful And Completely Heartbreaking Ww2 Novel
- A View Across The Rooftops: An Epic, Heart-Wrenching And Gripping World War Two Historical Novel
- When We Were Brave: A Completely Gripping And Emotional Ww2 Historical Novel
- We Fly Beneath The Stars: An Utterly Heartbreaking And Powerful Ww2 Novel Based On A True Story
- Garden Of Secrets: A Totally Heartbreaking Ww2 Historical Novel About An Unforgettable Wartime Secret