Suzanne Lenzer is a culinary stylist and writer living in New York City, and the author of Really, Madly Pizza. Her styling has appeared in magazines, on television, while in over two dozen cookbooks, and her writing has appeared in publications such as Tin House and The New York Times. Suzanne splits her time between Manhattan and Connecticut with her spouse.
- Graze: Inspiration For Small Plates And Meandering Meals: A Charcuterie Cookbook
- Own Your Kitchen: Recipes To Inspire & Empower: A Cookbook
- Cook Like A Rock Star: 125 Recipes, Lessons, And Culinary Secrets: A Cookbook
- Truly Madly Pizza: One Incredibly Easy Crust, Countless Inspired Combinations & Other Tidbits To Make Pizza A Nightly Affair: A Cookbook
- Flavor Exposed: 100 Global Recipes From Sweet To Salty, Earthy To Spicy
- #744 in Cookbooks & Everything Food