Suzanne McNeill has been dubbed the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts sector after winning the Craft and Hobby Association's Industry Achievement Award. She is dedicated to hands-on creativity and is always testing, experimenting, and inventing something new and exciting. Suzanne is the author of 230 craft and hobby books, and her innovative ideas have kept her books on the cutting edge of fashion for over 25 years.
- Friendship Bracelets 101: Fun to Make, Wear, and Share!
- Joy of Zentangle: Drawing Your Way to Increased Creativity, Focus, and Well-Being
- Friendship Bracelets All Grown Up: Hemp, Floss, and Other Boho Chic Designs to Make
- Gelli Arts(r) Printing Guide: Printing Without a Press on Paper and Fabric Using the Gelli Arts(r) Plate
- Tie-Dye 101: How to Make Over 20 Fabulous Patterns