T C Campbell
T. has been in the business for over 40 years. Colin Campbell, PhD, has spent his career at the cutting edge of nutrition research. The China Study, his legacy, is the most extensive health and nutrition study ever done. Dr. Campbell is Cornell University's Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry. He has gotten over 70 grant years of peer-reviewed research funding and has produced over 300 papers.
Cornell University, Oxford University, and the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine collaborated for 20 years on the China Study. Thomas M. Smith graduated from Cornell University in 1999 and received his medical degree in 2010. Campbell II, MD, is a five-time marathon runner, writer, and actor.
- The China Study, Revised and Expanded Edition Lib/E: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implications for Diet,
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
- The Future of Nutrition: An Insider's Look at the Science, Why We Keep Getting It Wrong, and How to Start Getting It Right
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- The Plantpure Nation Cookbook: The Official Companion Cookbook to the Breakthrough Film...with Over 150 Plant-Based Recipes