Taeko Kamiya was a linguist, teacher, and author who was well-known around the world. She graduated from the University of San Francisco and the Monterey Institute of International Studies with master's degrees. She taught Japanese at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey for twenty-five years and authored numerous publications on the subject.
- Japanese Sentence Patterns for Effective Communication: A Self-Study Course and Reference
- Japanese for All Occasions: Mastering Speech Styles from Casual to Honorific [With CD (Audio)]
- Japanese Particle Workbook
- Japanese for Fun Phrasebook & Dictionary: The Easy Way to Learn Japanese Quickly [With CD (Audio)]
- Speak Japanese Today: A Self-Study Course for Learning Everyday Spoken Japanese
- #959 in foreign language study