Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar is a New York Times Bestseller author. He taught Harvard's most popular course and now writes, consults, and lectures on positive psychology and leadership all around the world. He is a Ph.D. holder. Harvard University awarded him a master's degree in organizational behavior as well as a bachelor's degree in philosophy and psychology.
- Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- The Pursuit of Perfect: How to Stop Chasing Perfection and Start Living a Richer, Happier Life
- Choose the Life You Want: The Mindful Way to Happiness
- Happier, No Matter What: Cultivating Hope, Resilience, and Purpose in Hard Times