Tanis Gray, a RISD graduate and mother of two, is the creator of nine knitting books and over 500 published knitting patterns. She's worked for Vogue Knitting, Martha Stewart, HBO, and Focus Features, and has been a regular guest on Knitting Daily TV. She also has many stranded colorwork lessons on Bluprint and teaches knitting all over the world.
- Harry Potter: Knitting Magic: More Patterns from Hogwarts and Beyond: An Official Harry Potter Knitting Book (Harry Potter Craft Books, Knitting Books
- Knitting with Disney: 28 Official Patterns Inspired by Mickey Mouse, the Little Mermaid, and More! (Disney Craft Books, Knitting Books, Book
- Harry Potter: Knitting Magic: The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book
- Star Wars: Knitting the Galaxy: The Official Star Wars Knitting Pattern Book
- 3 Skeins or Less - Modern Baby Knits: 23 Knitted Baby Garments, Blankets, Toys, and More!