Tenaya Darlington is a Philadelphia-based culinary writer and instructor. She teaches literature at Saint Joseph's University during the day, and she writes the cheese blog Madame Fromage and enjoys cocktails at night. Cooking Light, Edible Philly, Global Traveler, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Culture magazine have all published her work.
- Booze & Vinyl: A Spirited Guide to Great Music and Mixed Drinks
- Booze & Vinyl Vol. 2: 70 More Albums + 140 New Recipes
- The New Cocktail Hour: The Essential Guide to Hand-Crafted Drinks
- Movie Night Menus: Dinner and Drink Recipes Inspired by Films We Love
- Di Bruno Bros. House of Cheese: A Guide to Wedges, Recipes, and Pairings