Teresa Marrone has spent more than 20 years harvesting and preparing wild edibles. She is the author of Abundantly Wild: Gathering and Preparing Wild Edibles in the Upper Midwest, as well as a number of other outdoor-related and regional cookbooks. Teresa has also revived her early passion in photography and has authored numerous magazine pieces on wild foods and cuisine. Wild Berries & Fruits Field Guide of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan blends her diverse abilities and interests into a clear, succinct, and easy-to-use guide that lets the user enjoy the diversity of the region's wild berries and fruits. Teresa and her husband, Bruce, live in Minneapolis.
- Mushrooms of the Upper Midwest: A Simple Guide to Common Mushrooms
- Mushrooms of the Northeast: A Simple Guide to Common Mushrooms
- The Beginner's Guide to Dehydrating Food, 2nd Edition: How to Preserve All Your Favorite Vegetables, Fruits, Meats, and Herbs
- Mushrooms of the Northwest: A Simple Guide to Common Mushrooms
- Common Backyard Weeds of the Upper Midwest