The X Society
The Xerces Society is a non-profit organization established in Portland, Oregon, that works to conserve invertebrates and their habitat in order to safeguard animals. The Society, which was founded in 1971, is in the vanguard of invertebrate protection around the world, combining scientists' knowledge with citizens' enthusiasm to undertake conservation programs. 100 Plants to Feed the Bees, Farming with Native Beneficial Insects, and Attracting Native Pollinators are their books.
- 100 Plants to Feed the Bees: Provide a Healthy Habitat to Help Pollinators Thrive
- Gardening for Butterflies: How You Can Attract and Protect Beautiful, Beneficial Insects
- Attracting Native Pollinators: The Xerces Society Guide Protecting North America's Bees and Butterflies
- 100 Plants to Feed the Monarch: Create a Healthy Habitat to Sustain North America's Most Beloved Butterfly
- Farming with Native Beneficial Insects: Ecological Pest Control Solutions